Healthy Families Manatee is a voluntary home visiting program providing family support, parent education, and child development. Healthy Families can work with you and your family from pregnancy through the early years of your child’s life. A family support worker will meet with you in your home and provide you with support and information to help you become the best parent you can be!
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Provide prenatal education for a healthy pregnancy
- Provide fun, creative, hands-on activities to help you learn about your child’s development
- Share ideas on caring for babies, toddlers, and young children
- Help you to locate and utilize community resources that can assist you in reaching your goals
- Provide assistance with problems that can make parenting stressful
- Provide support individualized to meet your family’s needs
This program is available to families living in Manatee County who are expecting a child or have a child under three months of age.